Monday, August 3, 2009

I have 2 on my right side--19mm and 16.2mm, and 1 on my left side--13.9.

I'm to take one more dose of the follistim (100iu), come back tomorrow for a repeat u/s and more b/w, and the IUIs will take place Wednesday and Thursday morning (12 hours before and 12 hours after O).

Now, we hope the 19 doesn't O early and the 13.9 catches up enough to release.

Dr. M said it was best to do the 2 IUIs because of our low sperm count. Though low, our numbers should be twice as good (aprox. 20 million, whereas normal would be 50-100 million) with the 2 IUIs.

I am still not feeling optimistic about this cycle. Every other cycle, I'm feeling positive and hopeful by this point, but this time...nothing really. It would be too good to be true that our last cycle before a break would result in a pg.

1 props:

Christa said...

Those are great numbers! I've never had more than one follicle at a time, three is fantastic! I read that a mature follicle on injectibles is smaller than a mature follicle on Clomid so the 13.9mm will probably catch up.