Saturday, August 15, 2009

I am not going to test tomorrow or Monday. I am not going to test tomorrow or Monday. (Sound familiar?)

I have been very successful these two weeks. Very, very successful. I've convinced myself that this cycle sucked, and I won't be disappointed this time if the stupid stick is stark white.

But as I get closer to test day, this all gets so much more difficult.

I woke up this morning remembering that Wednesday is when AF is due. As I lay in bed, I thought to myself--hey, my bbs haven't been sore since the HCG wore off, I haven't had significant AF cramping, and I don't have any zits yet. All of these have been constant in all of my cycles. So, I guess that's something positive. But then, I looked in the mirror and had one big zit forming on my cheek (where I always get them), and was back to being disappointed.

Again, no other real symptoms. It's been so easy to forget about this cycle because of the lack of symptoms. As I think about it, this is the first cycle in which I DON'T have any symptoms at 10dpo. I ALWAYS have sore bbs, hunger, cramping, or SOMETHING.

Hmmm....Maybe....

I don't know. I give up. Getting optimistic has led to heartbreak for 17 months.

I really am not going to test tomorrow. That last mini-paragraph just reminded me how awful the stark white stick really is.

1 props:

WannaBeMommy said...

I had ZERO symptoms this cycle and just got my BFP after convincing myself this was a bust. I have felt like crap every other 2ww, why would this be different was my mindset especially in the absence of any symptoms..keep your head up hun!