Friday, August 14, 2009

Today is just a blah day. I woke up thinking I was 8dpo today, but later counted and realized I'm actually 9dpo. Realistically, there's only about 1 day left for implantation to happen (if an egg fertilized over a week and a half ago).

I'm still just cynical, pessimistic, unhappy with this cycle. I don't know. I just had a bad feeling since the first day, but that could really be because I was banking so much on that first IUI working. Other than the one morning of almost UTI-like feelings, I have had nothing. Some light, light cramping every now and then, but that's it. Nothing else. What a boring 2ww--even if I wanted to obsess about something, I got nothing.

Our school yearbooks from this past year (my first year as advisor) shipped today. I can't wait to see them. I'm really excited for the kids (and their parents) to see them, as there were some complaints about the books from previous years.

I'm hungry. Off to find food.

0 props: