Sunday, August 9, 2009

I have been doing a fantastic job of forgetting about the 2ww the last few days. In fact, when it does cross my mind (rarely), I actually have to count out the number of dpiui and dpo I am--in the past, I could've spewed these facts off immediately. Yay for me for keeping busy.

I've been SOO productive this weekend. Yesterday, I was convinced that today was Monday, and I was preparing to head in to my classroom to do some work. Needless to say, today is not Monday, so I have all this stuff prepared for tomorrow. Two weeks from tomorrow is teachers' first day back.

I've officially got all tests, quizzes, powerpoints, handouts, notes, and worksheets finished through October 1. This may not seem like an accomplishment, but man oh man, is it ever a HUGE accomplishment. I was looking through some of the stuff I did last year, and I can't believe how bad it was. But last year, I was playing every day by ear. This year, I'm prepped well in advance and have reread all the readings so I don't have to do it the night before. I'm so on the ball.

1 props:

K8e said...

OMG YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A HUGE SLACKER LOL! I can't believe you got all that done already! We start back in a week or so. I usually do my pre planning the first week back for teachers but we have a new principal so I'm worried about meetings taking all the time!