Thursday, August 20, 2009

So, for the first time since Friday, I had an almost pain-free, cramp-free night! I only woke up one time to sit up and cradle myself as a result of cramps. I actually told Nathan today that if I had never tested and had no clue what was going on, I probably would've made him take me to the emergency room by Tuesday night.

I can't describe what all of this is feeling like right now. All of those words that we reserve for times when we can't think of anything else to say...beautiful, gorgeous, fantastic, sublime, love...those words that even after we say them, we know they're not enough to truly say what we mean...those are the things I'm feeling right now. This is such an awesome and amazing experience.

Baby-free discussion- If you haven't had the tortilla chicken salad from O'Charley's, you are definitely missing out. YUM-O! (I just gagged on my Rachel Ray reference since she played that saying out about 7 years ago) Orientation is tonight. I've got a new shirt, but no new shoes :( Whatever. I'm pumped.

1 props:

K8e said...

Yay for no cramps! I'm sorry they have been rough! When is your next appointment?

The telling part with school is so hard! I think especially b/c if yours is anything like mine pp gossip sooooo bad! I am going to be 10 weeks when teachers go back this coming week and at the end of the first week with kids I will be 12. I told my principal that I was pg but that I wasn't sharing with the staff quite yet. I didn't want her to hear through rumor ville. If it was me I would tell closer to the end of the first tri around 10-12 weeks. I am showing a tiny bit so I am sure there will be much speculation lol!