Thursday, August 13, 2009

I am not paying attention to symptoms. I am not paying attention to symptoms.

I have been doing SO GOOD abiding by this mantra....until today. I woke up this morning and stretched (think "Upward Facing Dog" in yoga), and immediately felt a big, strong, cramp in my ute. So, of course, all day, it was really hard NOT to wonder...

After the intense cramp stretch, I went to the bathroom and freaked because I felt like I was getting a UTI. If you've ever had one, you KNOW what they feel like--tons of pressure, like you could just pee for hours and you'd better not get off the toilet. Yes, that's what it felt like. I actually freaked a little bit because my doctor (family physician) recently quit the practice and I have yet to get another one, so no one to even give me any antibiotics. Luckily, the UTI feeling soon went away.

But, I've had light cramping on and off all day and I'm 7dpo...

1 props:

K8e said...

peeing was my first sign ;)

i do hope it's not a uti though!

GL!