Thursday, August 6, 2009

At our appointment this morning, I actually told the RE that we would not be doing next cycle (at least) simply because of the cost of all this stuff. We dropped a ton of money this month, and obviously, we can't do it all the time.

I just got word from a meds donation program run through this IF board I am a member of that someone has 3 cartridges of Follistim to donate to me. FYI--you can't "resell" meds, it's illegal, but what do you do when you buy a bunch of expensive meds and then find out you're pg? You donate them! So, yeah, someone has 3 cartridges (= $750!!) that I can have.

I cannot tell you how unbelievably relieved and thankful I am for both the program and this individual for thinking to donate her meds. If we get a BFN this cycle, with the help of the meds, we will still be able to try again next month. Thank God for good news.

1 props:

K8e said...

I am glad you have meds! BUT I hope you don't need them:)