Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One of my cats (or quite possibly all three) have taken a liking (yet again) to peeing somewhere outside of their boxes. The smell is deadly around (or on) our blue recliner and I'm going to be pissed (haha) if they are pissing in our chair. It smells awful. It's hurting my head. I've doused the chair in OxyClean (for carpets), and it seems it only amplified the smell. FREAKING GROSS.

My eyes are getting worse and worse from the insane vomiting the other night. They honestly look terrible. The whole bottom half of both eyes is dark blood red and it's continuously growing up the outer and inner edges of my left eye. This morning I noticed a beautiful bruise on my left eyelid.

I googled it; apparently you really can blow blood vessels in your eyes from intense retching, so that's definitely the cause. I'm wondering if the lovely blood color will make its way over my entire eye so I can look like some evil vampire or something--Sweet. The kids would love that.

Really....how in the heck can I figure out where the pee is and who is doing it. Damn cats.

1 props:

Megs said...

Try a product called Expel...it's an odor neautralizer and Im pretty sure you can order it online. Good luck!