Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm feeling pretty miserable. It's like I want time to fly so I can get to next Saturday when I am able to test, but at the same time, I want time to go slowly so I can enjoy my spring break. I'm anxious, nervous, and excited about testing next Saturday, but nervous, sad, and distressed that as of Monday, I'll have 7 straight weeks of school left with no days off. Grr.

It's weird to explain, but I really feel like this trigger worked. I feel like my test is going to be positive. In the back of my mind, getting a positive on a pregnancy test doesn't even seem like a big deal because I already FEEL like I am pregnant--almost like I know the test will eventually show a positive.

The 2ww is murder. It's inhuman to make someone wait so long to find out if something has been successful.

0 props: