Saturday, March 20, 2010

It was the day I feel like I have been waiting for since the moment I saw that second pink line on the stick. Today was finally my baby shower.

I have to thank my friend Alexis for the amount of effort she put into throwing such an awesome shower. I honestly think it was one of the best showers I have been to, and even some of the guys in attendance said they had a good time. I also have to thank my mom because I know she was set on doing anything she could to make the shower a great one...and it absolutely was. It was a fun and perfect day!

Pictures to follow as soon as I get them from my mom and have an opportunity to sit down and load them.

Tomorrow and Monday, I have to sort through all the amazing stuff we got and consolidate it into smaller bags/boxes for the move. This week will be filled with packing, cleaning, paperwork, planning, shopping, and ultimately (on Sunday) moving. I am so glad next week (beginning the 29th) is Spring Break. Maybe I'll actually get a chance to get moved into the house and SLEEP at some point :)

0 props: