Wednesday, December 16, 2009

When I first started feeling movements ("quickening"), it was a few weeks ago. I would feel something and immediately think, "Whoa. What was that?" It felt like a brief, fleeting moment of a gas bubble, but it was in the wrong spot. Instead of being in my stomach or intestines, it was in the front of my belly, toward my belly button.

The only reason I've noticed baby movements more often now, is because I find myself thinking, "Whoa. What was that?" much more often. Today, it has been super frequent. Probably the most I've felt so far. I think I've paused for my "Whoa" thought at least 10-15 times today. It's nuts. Most of those were early this morning (around 9) and this evening. I love it!

1 props:

Carla said...

Oh man, You're giving me just a twinge ( JUST a twinge mind you) of wishing I was pregnant again. What you're experiencing was my absolute favorite part of being pregnant! Enjoy it.....it's a miracle....such a precious part of your journey!!