Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here's Charlie, who has made himself at home in the baby's newborn napper.

Too cute...in all honesty, I'm fairly certain that when the baby comes home, the cats will be in hiding until she's 2!

Here's me at 37 weeks and 4 days. I am pretty darn big.

Stretch marks are amazing. They literally show up overnight. On Wednesday during my 36 week, I didn't have them. Then, BAM! Overnight, I had little purple marks all over my lower belly. Same thing has happened this week...I went from little purple marks (about 1/2 inch long) to BIG purple marks (2-3 inches long) overnight. I've been using cocoa butter this entire pregnancy, so I hope they disappear soon.

Tomorrow is my 38-weeks appointment. I have another growth ultrasound to check the baby's weight and, I assume, another nonstress test to check that the good ole' placenta is still doing its job. My mom is going with me to this appointment since Nathan has to work and there was no way to work this around his schedule.

Again, I ask you....Is it too much to ask that tomorrow be the day? I am still desperate. I don't have my hospital bag packed yet, but I feel like doing so will jinx me or something. Please...and I mean PLEASE let tomorrow be the day!

0 props: