Friday, July 9, 2010

My mom found my very first EVER diary the other day. I had kind of forgotten that I had it in the first place. I think it starts around when I was 9 years old-ish. The entries are way TOO funny to not post in a blog!

Here's some entries...grammar and spelling errors as written in diary!

"Sep 29, 1991
Today I am very giggley cause it is my Birthday party. I got to be in a parade and throw candy. I played a few games and rides. There was only 7 rides. And no place had a scoter.

School--30
I had to wash Rocky's tools. and I got my very frist scoter.

Oct 3
Today was the sadist day of my life. Sherry Pence had to move. So I rote to her before She left. And when she was there I gave her a hug And said I will miss you. And sarted to cry.

Wedsday 2
Today I went to the laundry mat. And to the gas station to get some milk and I met a girl named May she Was 8 too so I played with her untill We had to leave.

Friday 4
6:00-9:00
70+50+120+40=150, 330<--right I think [I have NO CLUE what this was about!!!]

Nov 2
Today I had too go to my grandma's house because my mom had to go to my school. I just started bowling by my fingers so I only got 55 points. love Chris

N. 3
Today I had to go to church.

Mon. 11
Today I met my boyfriend Billy Uh Oh Ugg And my cousin Sherry came over.

1/18/92
Today is sat. I went to Cosi insted of bowling."

Let me pause for a moment and point out a couple of things...1) Apparently, I didn't know how to write dates, so I kept trying things in case I would get one correct, 2) I'm astonished by the things that were important to me, and 3) beginning with this next entry, I all of a sudden switched to writing in cursive and complete sentences, but the random rambling of these sentences is still equally funny.

"April 18, 1992
Today I am writing because of something very hard to deal with. A divorce. Mom and dad talked with me and Rocky. Dand said "It's not that we don't love you we just think it's for the best." And we got to see his apartment. And I get to cook!"

That should get you giggling a bit. I'll add some more later on :)

0 props: