Monday, March 9, 2009

All is clear!!

I do not have cancer, nor do I have endometrial hyperplasia. I do, though, have a pretty extreme hormonal imbalance and my testosterone levels are on the high-normal side. (Insert petty joke about my manliness here!)

I will forever have to monitor my cycles, though, because I am at a higher risk for uterine cancer. The doc said I could regulate after a delivery, but if I don't, I will need some form of induced cycles to make sure my lining doesn't build up again.

Now, I'm on Provera to start another cycle (after just coming off having AF for 25 days!!!), then Clomid 100 mg for 5 days, a mid-cycle ultrasound to check follicular growth, and a trigger shot to force out an egg (or two??).

FINALLY! We're on the way!!!

1 props:

Kristen said...

What WONDERFUL news that there is no cancer and no endometrial hyperplasia! WOO HOO!!!!!!

I think it'll be great to have you on clomid but being monitored too. Have you done a trigger shot before? I'm assuming you'll just do TI, not IUI, right?

Again, what FABULOUS news!!!!