Sunday, February 26, 2012

Edit: i typed this a couple weeks ago and it didnt publish, so here is it:

Tomorrow I am doing my first ever professional development session for a network of schools in Ohio. Sooooo excited to do this kind of work and have this kind of opportunity!! Plus, in really excited to discuss what I'm training about....it's just great to feel like I'm doing something awesome for education. How did I fall into this work?? Well, my education blog is officially up to 7,800 views and has a following of 120 people. How cool is that, right? One of the followers recently commented and asked if I did training sessions--lo and behold, that can be part of my new job. Any trepidation I had about this new job is counterbalanced at my excitement to get out in the field and teach teachers.

Excitement aside, here are some pics of that beautiful baby!

1 props:

~Carla~ said...

She is getting SOO big!! What a beauty. ~Carla~